Duncan | Kent, PLLC

Comprehensive Legal Representation in Mississippi

Call Our Office Today


Steps to get a K-1 visa

If you are a Mississippi resident engaged to someone who is a citizen of another country, you can use a K-1 nonimmigrant visa to bring them into the United States. Several steps are involved before the non-citizen can immigrate to the United States to get married....

read more

Practice Areas

Get A Free Initial Consultation

FindLaw Network