Providing Strong Criminal Defense In The Jackson Area
Being charged with a crime, regardless of its severity, can have long-lasting, devastating effects on many aspects of your life. You should seek the protection that an experienced attorney can provide as quickly as possible. The prosecution begins building a case against you from the moment you are charged or arrested, and waiting to hire an attorney is not in your best interest.
Choose An Aggressive Criminal Defense Lawyer
The attorneys at Duncan | Kent, PLLC, are committed to protecting your rights. We provide zealous and thorough legal representation from the beginning of your case until its conclusion. We will carefully examine the circumstances of your arrest in an effort to determine if your rights were protected. We will carefully explain any potential consequences as we help you make decisions that will ultimately serve your best interests. Michael and Tyler will not wait until the eve of your court date to discuss the details of your case and leave you guessing as to what the possible outcome will be.
Our criminal defense services include:
- DUI, including breath test refusals, enhanced DUI, license suspension and hardship licenses
- Drug crimes, including possession, sale, distribution, prescription drugs, prescription forgery, possession in a motor vehicle, trafficking, manufacturing, precursors and possession with intent
- White collar crimes, including employee theft, embezzlement, money laundering, bribery and fraud
- Property crimes, including robbery, burglary, larceny, identity theft, credit card fraud, forgery, carjacking, auto theft, shoplifting, malicious mischief and receiving stolen property
- Weapons offenses, including felon in possession of a firearm, carrying without a permit and carrying a concealed weapon or firearm
- Traffic tickets, including speeding, reckless driving and commercial driving violations
- Sex crimes
- State and federal crimes
- Post-conviction relief
- Violent crimes, including simple assault, aggravated assault, assault on a law enforcement officer, murder, manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter and DUI death
Our goal in any criminal case is to minimize the negative consequences for our clients. We understand that each case is as unique as the individuals with whom we work and we are dedicated to offering personalized service. Depending on the scope and issues involved in your case, we may negotiate a settlement. If trial is necessary, we are not afraid to fight aggressively for your rights in court. We have access to investigators and experts to assist in defending you in court.
Criminal defense often intersects with immigration law, as people who are charged with crimes find themselves facing deportation or removal proceedings. If you or a loved one has questions about immigration or deportation, we can help.
Contact Duncan | Kent, PLLC, For A Free Initial Consultation
To speak with our Jackson criminal law lawyers, call our firm toll free at 800-445-3564 or email us. Phone calls are returned promptly. We are conveniently located on Highway 51 in Ridgeland, Mississippi, just outside of the state capital. Evening and weekend appointments are available as needed.